Gratin with broccoli, zucchini and sausage
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Gratin with broccoli, zucchini and sausage:
- Broccoli and cauliflower are dissolved in bunches and partially boiled in salted water.
- the sausage is cut into rounds.
- Cream the salt and beat with the two eggs together until smooth.
- Drain the vegetables and transfer to a non-stick pan.
- Sprinkle the thyme over the vegetables and sprinkle with oil.
- Distribute the sausage slices evenly in the pan. Get ready.
- Pour the egg and sour cream mixture on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Put the tray in the oven for gratin for 10 minutes on the full-grill function.
- Give freshness to the dish with diced peppers and green onion tails.
Good appetite !!!
If you don't have Gran Padano cheese, use parmesan or any grated cheese.